Follow the Big Island’s valleys west, flying over Honopue, Honokea, Honokane Iki, the historic valley of Honokane Nui or Big Valley, and Pololu Valley. If you are into photography and want to get some amazing…
EVERY SUNSET IN HAWAII IS AMAZING. FACT.
However there is something incredible about sunsets on the Big Island of Hawaii – especially seen from the Kona Coast. Join us on a truly remarkable flight that will take you from Kona Airport along the magnificent coastline during the “Golden Hour”. As the sun sets and we wait for the “Green Flash” you will be amazed at the vast array of reds, orange, purple and gold colors appearing in the sky. Experience the best sunset in the world while flying the historic Kona coast.
- Guaranteed window seats for 3 passengers and your very own private pilot
- Doors-on or doors-off option (at no extra cost)
- Live tour commentary in English
- Total weight per seat cannot exceed 275 pounds.
- Cancellations or delays to the flight are at the pilot’s discretion for safety reasons, which may include inclement weather.
- 24-hour notice for customer cancellations
- Minimum two (2) maximum three (3) passengers per aircraft.