Follow the Big Island’s valleys west, flying over Honopue, Honokea, Honokane Iki, the historic valley of Honokane Nui or Big Valley, and Pololu Valley. If you are into photography and want to get some amazing…
The Amazing Kona Coast
Jump on one of our Kona Coast Experience Tours and get a birds eye view of one of the most stunning landscapes in the Hawaiian Islands. Northbound we have some of the planets most stunning beaches including the multi award winning Manini‘owali Beach (Kua Bay). South bound we get as far as Captain Cook, often overlooked for more resort-saturated spots along Hawaii Island’s Kona Coast. Captain Cook, a small town with a population of just 3,400 individuals, is full of Hawaiian history.
On January 17, 1779, Captain James Cook, of Great Britain, sailed into Kealakekua Bay. The native Hawaiian welcomed the Captain and his crew with open arms, believing them to be returning gods. A massive feast was held in their honor, however, a month later, upon realizing that the Captain and his crew were mere mortals, Cook was killed in a conflict. Approximately 99 years later, a 27-foot white obelisk was erected to honor the famous seafarer.
- Guaranteed window seats for 3 passengers and your very own private pilot
- Doors-on or doors-off option (at no extra cost)
- Live tour commentary in English
- Total weight per seat cannot exceed 275 pounds.
- Cancellations or delays to the flight are at the pilot’s discretion for safety reasons, which may include inclement weather.
- 24-hour notice for customer cancellations
- Minimum two (2) maximum passengers three (3)