Take the ultimate photo flight for the professional photographers visiting Kauai! We understand your goals, objective and desired results – so consider us your mobile tripod. Nikon, Canon, Sony and GoPro did. Your turn.
Private Kaua'i Experience
- Person 2-3 passengers
Fly Over Waimea Canyon, Na Pali Coast, & More During This Helicopter Tour in Kaua’i!
Join us on our famous Kauai Experience helicopter tour. For around one hour, you are swept away exploring the rugged splendor of the Na Pali Coast on this helicopter tour. Take in views of the deep colorful gorges of Kaua’i Waimea Canyon, magnificent Manawaiopuna (“Jurassic”) Falls, and, weather permitting, the breathtaking Mt. Waiale’ale Crater, which is the site of Kaua’i’s last volcanic eruption 1.5 million years ago.
This helicopter tour in Kauai is for parties of two to three passengers for a private tour and one to four passengers for a shared tour (chosen at the time of booking). If you opt in a possible shared tour at the time of bookings, one to two passengers may be added to your tour. Also, if interested in a shared tour for sooner availability give us a call at 808-245-7500. See all the best of the Garden Isle on this unforgettable flight with Mauna Loa Helicopters in Kaua’i.
For parties of 4 passengers Private Tours, Book our Kauaʻi Experience to be in one helicopter all together.
Helicopter tour highlights:
- Explore the rugged splendor of the Na Pali Coast
- Experience the colorful gorges of Waimea Canyon
- View the magnificent Manawaiopuna Falls aka “Jurassic Falls”
- Fly over the breathtaking Mt. Waiale’ale Crater, known to be the wettest place on earth ! (weather permitting)
Please see Tour Policies page for more detail.
- Total weight per person cannot exceed 275lbs and total group total cannot exceed 620lbs (weights are taken at check-in)
- 24 hour customer cancellation policy (prior to the flight time)
- Cancellations or delays to the flight are at pilot’s discretion for safety reasons, which may include inclement weather.